Chapter Members must be logged in to register for any event.
In this powerful session, you will learn from internationally renowned corporate trainer Margaret Considine. Margaret has been hired in multiple continents as a consultant and trainer. She has been hired to advise on high-stakes negotiations where hundreds of millions are at play. You will discover some of the key elements of corporate training and consulting and how it works. You will discover how to pivot from keynote speaking into delivering various types of training for your clients. We will explore how you structure such a business, how you price it, how you negotiate the very best deals.
You will learn:
- How to turn your keynote into a corporate training
- The core elements of every effective corporate training
- Essential ingredients of business proposals
- How to build brilliant breakouts
- The key differences between speeches and training
- How to price your offerings
- Secrets to negotiating the very best deals possible
- Secrets to building long-lasting business relationships
- The art and science of consulting