Chapter Members must be logged in to register for any event.
Taylorr Payne from SpeakerFlow
Our customers are everything. The relationships we build with them will determine if we succeed, how well we succeed and how long we succeed for. Relationships come from demonstrating that you care for the prospect and are reliable. While learning as much as you can about the prospects you speak with, you need to keep track of that information. As you talk to more prospects, you need to keep track of more and more information. It can get very challenging to say the least, doing this on notes or your own spreadsheets. This is where a CRM is critical for you as a speaker. In this masterclass, we will talk to Taylorr Payne from SpeakerFlow about all things CRM. We’ll find answers to the following questions:
- What is a CRM and what makes a particularly good one for speakers?
- What are the problems that a CRM solves?
- How should you best use a CRM?
- What kind of information should you be collecting about your prospects?
- How can you use a CRM to communicate with your prospects and customers?
- What is SpeakerFlow and how does that work?
- What are the benefits it has for your business?
Taylorr Payne is the CEO and co-founder of SpeakerFlow – a software and coaching company dedicated to helping thought-leaders leverage systems to take control of their business and stop spinning their wheels.
As an award-winning marketer and sales professional, Taylorr’s core philosophy is that systems – the technology, people, and process in your business – are key to your success. If you want a business that’s predictable, one that you have full control over, one that empowers you, and one that continues to grow, systems are the answer.
On a personal note, Taylorr’s a car enthusiast, musician, and extremely left-handed.