Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret. Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
You will learn how to…
– Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business
– Qualify prospects faster and more effectively and be more productive
– Answer sales objections and close more sales
– Utilize powerful telephone and marketing skills that will really work
– Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams
– Get to the real decision maker and quit wasting time
– Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
– Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
– Create a “kick butt” one sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects
– Create secondary marketing materials that will capture attention
– Identify the things you need to be doing to create a real business – not just go from speech to speech
About the Speaker:
Lois Creamer is both small business strategist and specialist! She speaks from experience! Her clients have adopted her philosophy of concept and outcome marketing and use of positioning statement to successfully grow their businesses and increase profits. Her common sense ideas and high-energy approach make her a perfect choice for small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to learn new strategies that can be implemented immediately. Lois is the author of Working Smart, Not Hard as well as several audio programs.
About the Venue:
Our monthly Chapter Meetings and all MeetUps take place at Microsoft’s New York office building. Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm two days prior to the event. No WALK INS are possible. Please bring I.D. and check in at the Microsoft Concierge. Subways to 11 Times Square (between 41st and 42nd Streets on 8th Avenue, next to Port Authority Bus Terminal) are 1, 2, 3, 7, A, E, N, and Q trains at all times, or C and R trains at all times except late nights.
No walk ins are possible. You must buy your ticket 48 hours prior to the event.
If you are a member of the NSA NYC chapter, please log in with your username and password. Buy a general ticket and your membership discount will automatically be applied on the check out page.
Requests for refunds must be made at least one week before the event by sending an e-mail to the treasurer. After that time, you may send a replacement if you notify the registration chair.