In this months Masterclass, we are joined by our very own John DeMato where he’ll be sharing the secrets that he uses when working with some of the most successful speakers in the country. You’ll learn what photos you need as a speaker… on your website, in your assets and in social media… so that you can establish your credibility, personality and ability to shine in front of an audience. You’ll discover the keys to telling powerful and captivating stories visually so that potential prospects get to understand why they need to hire you. We’ll cover elements such as:
- Why are photos critical to your success?
- What kind of photos do world class speakers have?
- How to choose the right profile picture
- How to choose photos for your website
- How to choose photos for your one-sheet
- The value of self-portraits
- The value of keynote photos
- The value of workshops/meeting photos
- The value of book boudoir photos
- When do you invest in new photos?
- What is the real value of working with a specialist?
- How do you qualify the right photographer beyond the portfolio and price tag?
- The importance of strategy before the session.
John DeMato is a visual storytelling expert who photographs speakers, authors, trainers, and consultants to create world-class image assets that position them as an authority In their space of expertise.
Through collaboration, strategy, and execution, he sets clients up for success beyond the photo sessions by educating them on how to leverage their portraits, book images, virtual and live event photos across their online presence.
A former television producer, John has spent 22 years behind a camera, which greatly influences how he creates a valuable and magical experience for those he serves.