Topic: The Unassailable Speaker: Why some Speakers consistently get booked, and others don’t
For any speaker hoping for lasting success—whether for ten years or ten centuries—the first step is understanding that “hope” has absolutely nothing to do with it. To achieve greatness, one must produce great work—and producing great work is incredibly hard. Booking the gig is achievable, but consistently booking the gig is an art.
The speaking industry has no barrier for entry—the competition for attention, consistent bookings, and the desire for a stable income is more intense than ever before. Though “standing-out” has become more challenging, the ability to become the trusted and timeless speaker that businesses/bureaus/associations consistently book is a reality you can achieve.
Join Emmy Award-Winning Keynote Speaker Clint Pulver as he reveals the 10 key elements behind why some speakers are consistently getting booked while others are not, and how you can become an unassailable speaker.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How to create a brand and business that is “market approved”
- The 5 foundational pillars to owning the market in your specific niche
- The importance of designing memorable moments from the stage, and how to create a more powerful keynote experience
- Back-end processes and tools to increase marketing success, efficiency in business, and achieve a lifestyle that decreases the possibility of professional and personal burnout.
- How to build your own “Board of Mentors” to expedite your career
- Unique ideas on how to develop products and other streams of income to increase your profits and your value to clients
Clint Pulver is an Emmy Award-Winning keynote speaker, bestselling author, professional drummer, pilot, and workforce expert. Known as the leading authority in employee retention, Clint has transformed how corporations like Keller Williams, AT&T, and Hewlett Packard create lasting loyalty through his work and research as the Undercover Millennial. He has been featured by BusinessQ Magazine as a “Top 40 Under 40” and has appeared in Feature Films and on America’s Got Talent.