MEMBERS ONLY! We’re excited for our new Mastery Class series for 2019/20
These online classes are for NSA NYC Professional and Associate Members. Can’t make the class? We’ll send you the recording!
March’s Mastery Class will feature Chloe DiVita!
Founder & CEO, Perceptive Presence
Helping speakers choreograph their content so that their audience can share the message easily.
Topic: The Power of Choreographing Your Performance
When speakers take the stage thinking like a performer, they uplevel their stage presence and stay focused on the audience’s experience. A performer makes choices to consider everything from the creation of the content to the entrance to the exit, and everything in between. Choreographing your performance with purposeful words, movements, and delivery, allows your message to be understood and remembered so that your audience can spread your message for you.
Top 3 audience takeaways geared toward the professional speaker:
1) How to create content with purpose to impact your audience
2) How to move with purpose to impact your audience
3) How to deliver with purpose to impact your audience
Get the answers to questions like:
- What does purposeful movement look like?
- What do I do with my hands?
- How do I have smooth transitions between content?
- What if the stage is too small to move?
- Do I need a script?
- Should I open with a story?
- How can I make sure my story is well crafted?
Chloe DiVita is a Performance Coach who helps leaders choreograph their message into a performance that everyone remembers. Chloe is the Head Performance Coach for TEDxCambridge, one of the top TEDx events in the world, and she works with speakers at Heroic Public Speaking as part of their Performance Faculty. A former dancer and choreographer, Chloe brings her performance eye to the stage upleveling the performance of each speaker she works with.