Grow and Scale a Brilliant Coaching Business with Mike Goldman
Monday, November 21, 2022
12 pm EASTERN
In March 2020, it became extremely clear how critical it is for speakers to have multiple revenue streams. As speakers, our mission is to impact the lives and businesses of those we work with through our expertise. Coaching provides us with yet another way to do that which is why it is a natural, lucrative, and rewarding alternative for many of us. But, how do you start and grow a successful coaching business? How do you integrate it with your speaking business? Mike Goldman has built a highly successful coaching business and will be sharing how he did it with the NSA NYC Chapter in November.
In this masterclass with Mike Goldman, you’ll learn:
- Why coaching is the perfect addition to your services as a professional speaker
- The difference between coaching, consulting, and training
- How to select the right coaching model to fit your expertise and your goals
- Key differences between one-to-one and team coaching
- How to run an effective leadership coaching session
- The strategies and techniques needed to grow your coaching business from scratch, or accelerate the growth of your current coaching practice
- How to integrate your keynote speeches and coaching offerings
- What key resources, assets and support will be most useful when building your coaching practice and where you will find it
He speaks internationally to groups of business leaders, such as the Young Presidents Organization (YPO) and the Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO). During his 30+ year coaching and consulting career, he has worked with clients including Disney, Verizon, CHANEL, and Polo Ralph Lauren. His insights have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and Chief Executive Magazine and he is widely regarded by CEO’s as the expert on building great leadership teams.
As both coach and speaker, Mike is on a mission to help CEO’s grow their business and have more impact while creating a more engaging, fulfilling environment for their team using his Breakthrough Leadership Team approach.