Podcasting has been growing in popularity over the past few years. In 2020, 75% of the US population was familiar with the term “podcasting” and 55% has listened to a podcast at least once. That’s an active audience of 182 million people – just in the US.
How could reaching a small part of this audience help you grow your speaking business? And what can you do to stand out from 1,5 million shows to get the attention of the right people?
In this Masterclass, the creator and host of the CultureLab podcast, Aga Bajer, will talk about:
- Discovering whether podcasting could be beneficial for you and your business
- Finding the right niche and format for your show
- Engaging and growing your ideal audience
- Booking guests who can deliver outstanding value for your listeners
- Identifying and capitalizing on the opportunities your show generates
- Optimizing your podcasting work flow
Aga Bajer is a culture strategist. She works with purpose-driven businesses, helping them cultivate a culture that brings their vision to life.
Her podcast, the CultureLab with Aga Bajer, featured guests such as Simon Sinek, Seth Godin, Patty McCord, Garry Ridge and many others. The show keeps attracting clients that Aga loves working with and projects that help her expand her consulting business across the globe.
Aga lives in Milan, Italy with her husband Nassos and their super cute dog, Ollie.