MASTER CLASS – OCTOBER 1, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Registration Deadline September 29, 2018. No walk-ins possible.
Content is Key: How to Monetize Your Video Content
- We will go through the importance of being “relatable” online and why it doesn’t matter if it’s starting a blog, launching a podcast, going live on Facebook or creating an episodic video series for YouTube, you must shift your mindset, create a strategy and most importantly PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON!
- Importance of sharing your digital WHY with the world as a perfection is a fairytale, control is an illusion and what you do is boring. Transparency doesn’t guarantee trust and authenticity, but when leveraged strategically it becomes the key to growing a community and being relatable in this always-on world.
- Why your vulnerabilities and limitations when embraced become your strongest assets for connecting and fostering digital relationships.
- To create a memorable digital storytelling strategy you must first create content where you’re most comfortable with focusing on the platforms where your customers and community are engaging.
- Nobody will tell you that you’re helping too much, you care too much or that your story related with them too much but your story reaches NOBODY until you PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON.
Featured Guest Speaker:
Brian Fanzo talks fast and tweets faster. A proud, pager-wearing millennial, he is a keynote speaker and founder/CEO of iSocialFanz LLC, a social strategy consulting agency. Brian also co-hosts SMACtalk Podcast & FOMOFanz Podcast. Brian’s #ThinkLikeAFan philosophy has powered first-of-their-kind storytelling campaigns for many Fortune 50 enterprise companies leveraging Periscope, Snapchat, and Facebook Live under the username @iSocialFanz. He was awarded the Top 25 Social Business Leaders of 2014 by The Economist Intelligence Unit and was nominated for the first ever #ShortyAwards Periscoper Of The Year 2016. In 2016, Brian keynoted in 11 countries at more than 40 events highlighting his passion for change, collaboration and community – dubbed the 3 C’s these elements are the foundation of his first book A Millennial Mindset.
Location: This Master Class will be by video conference using Zoom. Attendees must download Zoom prior to joining. A Zoom conference link will be provided to all attendees one day prior to the meeting.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:30 pm two days prior to the event.
$40 for Professional Members and Chapter Associates
You must buy your ticket by 11:30 pm on September 29, 2018.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Requests for refunds must be made a least one week before registration for the event closes by using the contact form. After that time, you will receive a recording of the Master Class.
Can’t make it to this event? How about…
Make sure to connect with us prior to this meeting:
Use Hashtag #NSA18 to connect with members and guests.