The Mission of the scholarship is to recognize that speakers are born early in life and the journey to build a business as a speaker can be a long and challenging one. This scholarship will serve to nurture an entrepreneur of this generation and mentor them to successfully establish a business as a professional speaker, whilst also provide the association with increased perspective from this younger generation.
– Nominee is 25 years old or younger
– Nominee is a resident of the Five Boroughs of New York City
– Nominee is early in their speaking career
– Nominee would benefit from the financial support
– An annual subscription to become a member of the New York City Chapter Membership includes:
– Tickets to all chapter meetings from September through May
– Tickets to the holiday party and annual luncheon
– Tickets to the July Connect Event and August Summer Social
– Tickets to monthly Masterclasses
– Opportunity to register for The Author’s RoundTable
– Opportunity to register for the Monthly Speaker RoundTable
– Mentoring from Phil (and fellow NSA NYC members)
– Opportunity to update the chapter on progress with social media and chapter meetings
Being part of the NSA NYC Chapter for one full year would cost you $935
This incredible opportunity also offers you a full essential membership with the National Speakers Association which includes NSA Members-Only Benefits including special rates on products like Zoom, digital resources and webinars, and much, much more. Joining the NSA itself also costs $525. All in all, this scholarship is worth almost $1500.
About Phil M. Jones
Phil M. Jones is a master of influence and persuasion – the author of the best-selling “Exactly” Book Series with over 1 million copies sold – producer of the “Most Listened To” non-fiction Audiobook of all time – a trusted advisor for some of the world’s biggest brands – and entrepreneur since the age of 14. On September 10, 2021, Phil M. Jones gave a gift to our chapter and the greater speaking community. Rather than accept the honorarium the chapter gives to guest speakers, Phil donated the honorarium back to the New York City chapter with a caveat.