Date: January 27, 2022
WHAT'S THE #1 MARKETING TOOL THAT GETS YOU BOOKED? VIDEO!
We are thrilled to offer members the opportunity to obtain a completed sizzle reel or product offering video!
It’s an ongoing challenge for every professional speaker: to get better gigs, you need better video. To get better video, you need better gigs!
NSA NYC is here to help with an opportunity to produce a compelling video that highlights exactly who you serve and what problem you solve – in a way that will get you hired.
- Is your current reel outdated? (as in, older than 2019?!) The world has changed. You’ve pivoted, and want to highlight more relevant topics, new product offerings, digital vs. in-person delivery options.
- Do you have video footage and photos but lack the time or expertise to edit them together into a cohesive marketing tool?
- Do you need additional footage to weave your existing footage together and convey your message in a compelling way?
- Are you an emerging speaker and need high quality footage to get you started?
We’ve got you covered with Reel to Real 2022: a new demo reel at an unbelievable value that will convert to real gigs.
THE COMPLETED REEL YOU NEED TO BOOK REAL GIGS!
What is included?
NSA member and CSP, Chuck Gallagher, and his team from Primeau Productions will provide complete video production including:
- A one-hour Zoom consult with each participant to strategize and prioritize goals for the shoot and guidance in preparing a shooting script.
- A three-camera shoot on green screen with professional lighting & sound
- 30 minutes of camera time on set
- Free stock B-roll footage. Participants can also provide their own B-roll for inclusion.
- Help in storyboarding content on the day of shooting
- Complete editing, with music, into a finished 2.5 – 4 minute (industry standard) marketing video.
- Make-up Artist on site for touch-ups of make-up and hair.
When does it happen?
Thursday, Jan 27, 2022
Shooting will begin at 9AM, 30 min individual time slots throughout the day
Where will it take place?
A video production studio in Midtown Manhattan, W. 38th St. bet. 8th and 9th Avenues
What is the investment?
NSA NYC Members (first priority): $897
Space is limited to 12 speakers.
NSA NYC members will be prioritized.
On December 10th, the opportunity will be open to the public.
Who is making sure this all runs smoothly?
Your producers, Jen Slaw and Ken Blackwell, are the dynamic duo that hosted and produced the NSA NYC 2020-2021 virtual chapter meetings. Experts in production and organization, Jen & Ken are here to serve. They will be on site all day to coordinate and be your support and cheerleaders!
Jen Slaw works with organizations to create more positive work environments, improve team engagement, and navigate change with a growth mindset. She’s been hired across industries for companies like Nikon, Con Edison, American Express, Turner, Skanska, Deloitte, Bristol Myers-Squibb, and First Energy. A former structural engineer and world-record-holding expert juggler, she’s shared her unique perspective on major TV network news / morning shows, the Late Show with David Letterman, Off-Broadway and TEDx stages. She served NSA NYC as the 2019-2020 Director of Marketing & Communications and 2020-2021 Director of Programming. www.jenslawspeaks.com
Ken Blackwell brings over 23 years of experience as a certified coach and trainer to his signature practice of rescuing Accidental Leaders and Dysfunctional Teams. By enabling them to connect, communicate and collaborate more effectively, they form stronger, more resilient individual relationships, which in turn enables them to build stronger, more productive organizations.