What is the Speaking Business Mastermind Retreat?
Experienced speakers rarely find the time to truly work on their business and explore the possibilities to add to the successes they have achieved. This 1-day Mastermind Retreat is dedicated to the business side of our profession and focuses entirely on growing your speaking business.
Who is this exactly for?
This program is limited to 15 experienced speakers who are committed to growing their speaking business. Participants agree to be present for this live event and must be current members of the NSA New York Chapter.
What is the investment?
In addition to your travel expenses, time and dedication, there is a financial contribution of a one-time donation of $1,500 for this amazing event. All profits will go to the NSA NYC Chapter.
Why do I have to apply?
Applicants will be vetted by the host and put together based on their skill sets, experiences, and expectations to ensure the best outcome for everyone attending.
What are the requirements?
– Be a member with good standing with NSA NYC chapter.
– Be an established speaker working on building your existing successful business versus launching.
– Have a proven track record of business success similar to a CSP.
– Have a focus in their business on keynote speaking.
Deadline for applications is December 1, 2022
You Must Agree To:
– Attend the full-day, in person and commit to full attendance and attention to the group.
– Be willing to learn from others and share truthfully what has helped or hindered you grow your business.
– Understand and commit to absolute confidentiality about the topics discussed within and beyond this retreat.
– Participants will be put together based on their unique skill sets, experiences, and expectations.
– Follow the agenda and guidance of their host and facilitator who put together a program that will ensure every participant gets the same attention.
– Must be fun, be honest, be open-minded, and a good human being.
Master of Influence and Persuasion – Author of Seven Best Selling Business Books, One Children’s Picture Book – Producer of “Most Listened To” Non-Fiction Audiobook of all time.
Phil M Jones thinks and acts differently. His precise insights around communication, added to a proven personal pedigree of peak performance and a richness of real-world experience mean that Phil is the kind of thought-leader whose counsel is sought by other thought-leaders.
He believes with passion that the answer to increased success, in every area of life, is to ask better questions, focus on QUALITY of conversation as well as quantity and that quite often, the difference between you, and all the others, is knowing Exactly what to say, when to say it, and how to make more of your conversations count.
Entering the world of business at the tender age of 14, with nothing more than a bucket and sponge, he went from single-handedly washing cars on weekends to hiring a fleet of friends working on his behalf, resulting in him earning more than his teachers by the time he was 15.
His early career was dynamic and challenging including leading experienced teams of sales professionals through his early twenties, as well as guiding Premier League Football Clubs to maximize sponsorships and licensing agreements.