MASTER CLASS – April 1, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Midnight April 1st
VIDEO ACTION: A bazillion extreme ways to actively use video during your presentations.
Your speech doesn’t JUST have to be you talking. That’s why Brian Walter with Extreme Meetings will show you a bazillion (okay, more like scads) of different formats for featuring messaging, humor, execs, client highlights, and processes with in-speech video. Brian will play actual “OMG-I-can-totally-steal-that-right-away” samples from his own client video work. He will also showcase demos of unique formats from other video-savvy speakers.
You will learn how to…
- Turn crappy video into creative video
- Obtain and feature powerful TV commercials
- Create custom cartoon-style animation
- Produce mock newscasts of client achievements
- Star in low-budget or high-budget videos paid by the client
- Work with actors to boost your onscreen impact
Featured Guest Speaker: Brian Walter, CSP, CPAE
Seattle-based Extreme® Emcee Brian Walter is the co-founder of Extreme Meetings Inc – providing customized infotainment to make meetings memorable. For over 25 years, he has specialized in transforming meetings from boring to exciting.
He can explain your brand to employees at All Hands meetings, test your sales peoples’ product knowledge with a custom game show, facilitate Extreme® Panels, interview execs, and produce videos that even your millennial employees will be impressed with.
Building on a degree in Communications from UCLA, Brian has been an advertising director, award-winning television and radio commercial producer, management trainer, consulting firm marketing director, freelance video producer, copywriter, speaker, internal communications director, and adjunct college professor at Seattle Pacific University
Banner pic or interesting Brian pic
He’s repeatedly delivered for this-had-better-be-great-or-else clients like Microsoft, Starbucks, Genentech, T-Mobile, Costco, BECU, Roche, the American Payroll Association, AAA, the University of Washington, UMass Memorial Health Care, and Bank of Hawaii.
Brian gets event attendees pumped about…whatever it is you want. He’s been relied on to celebrate accomplishments, humanize executives, generate buy-in to initiatives, reposition bad news, and bring everyone to their feet with good news.
- Past Guinness Book of World Records holder for producing the world’s shortest TV commercial
- Past President of the National Speakers Association, 2017-2018
- Holds elite Certified Speaking Professional designation (CSP)
- Inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame, 2013 (CPAE)
- 20-year member of Meeting Professionals International
- Award-winning video, commercial and podcast producer
Location: This Master Class will be by video conference using Zoom. Attendees must download Zoom prior to joining. A Zoom conference link will be provided to all attendees one day prior to the meeting.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:30 pm two days prior to the event.
$40 for Professional Members and Chapter Associates
You must buy your ticket by 12:00 am on April 1, 2019.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
No refunds possible.
Can’t make it to this event? How about…
Make sure to connect with us prior to this meeting:
Use Hashtag #NSA19 to connect with members and guests.