MASTER CLASS – June 3, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Midnight, June 3rd
Bonus: 2 for 1 Master Class – How to generate speaking referral and create successful online learning courses
During this Master Class Session, Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE, will cover 2 strategies to help you grow your speaking business:
1. Referrals – Some of the best business is done through referrals. In the speaking business, it is no different. We will learn how to get more of them for speaking and any other products and services you provide.
- Become super referable.
- Ask for referrals without pushing or begging.
- Turn referrals into solid introductions.
2. Online Learning – How to create and sell online learning courses to Individuals and Enterprise clients.
- Develop a system that is transferable through video lessons.
- Determine how to price and promote your online courses.
- Explore licensing opportunities with large organizations.
Featured Guest Speaker: Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE
Bill Cates is a hard-working, successful speaker and business owner. Bill is a founding member of NSA’s Million Dollar Speakers Group and has sustained a 7-figure speaking business by becoming extremely focused on his business.
Bill is the author of five books: Unlimited Referrals, Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals, and Radical Relevance, as well as a number of corporate video training programs licensed by companies around the world.
In addition to being a Certified Professional Speaker, Bill was inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame in 2010.
Bill’s referral system has been featured in Success Magazine, Selling Power Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, and Entrepreneur Magazine. And his own business success has been featured in Money Magazine.
Bill doesn’t just talk about what it takes to be successful in this business – he’s actually done it!
Location: This Master Class will be by video conference using Zoom. Attendees must download Zoom prior to joining. A Zoom conference link will be provided to all attendees one day prior to the meeting.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:30 pm the day prior to the event.
$40 for Professional Members and Chapter Associates
You must buy your ticket by 12:00 am on June 3, 2019.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
No refunds possible.
Can’t make it to this event? How about…
Make sure to connect with us prior to this meeting:
Use Hashtag #NSA19 to connect with members and guests.