MEMBERS ONLY! We’re excited for our new Mastery Class series for 2019/20
These online classes are for NSA NYC Professional and Associate Members. Can’t make the class? We’ll send you the recording!
April’s Mastery Class will feature Karen Tiber Leland
Bootstrap Branding and Micro-Marketing©
How to keep your speaking business on the upswing when the world is in a downturn
- Does your message resonate in today’s new world?
- Can you still market yourself during a crisis?
- Are you being proactive about success?
- Is your brand a YES for opportunities?
- Is your current brand sounding tone-deaf or spot on?
- Do you know that stoping marketing is a huge mistake even when COVID-19 has stopped the world?
- Is your brand strategy today setting you up for success tomorrow post-crisis?
There is no doubt that our world looks much different today than it did a few months ago. What is required now is quick action, focused effort and, in many cases, a pivot. In short, we all need to rethink how we are running our businesses, delivering our services and continuing to serve our clients through these tough times. This is not the time to withdraw from communicating and branding – just the opposite.
In the Bootstrap Branding and Micro-Marketing© webinar, you will learn practical and proven strategies and techniques, to keep your business on the upswing when the world is in a downturn. Specific topics include:
- Understand how to create Micro-Offers© and sustain your business through tough times
- Practice Loose Change in The Couch© marketing for an immediate boost to your cash flow
- Discover the 4 types of Challenge Mindsets© — discover the one you are employing and the impact it is having on your business
- Learn how to pivot your branding, messaging, marketing & offers in the current business climate
Karen Tiber Leland is the founder of Sterling Marketing Group; a branding, marketing & content strategy firm that works with clients on building stronger personal, team and business brands. Her clients have included Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple, American Express, and Google.
She is the best-selling author of nine books, which have sold more than 400,000 copies. Her latest is The Brand Mapping Strategy: Design, Build and Accelerate Your Brand. She writes regularly for Inc.com, Entreprenuer.com and others.
Karen has been interviewed by The Today Show, CNN, Fox News and Oprah. She has spoken for Harvard, Yale, and Tedx among others.