LINKEDIN MASTERY: How to optimize your LinkedIn profile and strategy as a speaker with Beth Granger
Monday, October 10, 2022
12 pm EASTERN
One of the most valuable places we need to profile ourselves online as speakers is LinkedIn. In this hugely valuable masterclass, we will be joined by one of our own – the wonderful Beth Granger. Beth will be sharing with us the most important strategies we need to be using if we are to leverage LinkedIn in the most effective way. This is going to be super practical and exceptionally useful.
In this masterclass, you will learn
- How to optimize your profile and personal brand on LinkedIn
- What you absolutely must have in your LinkedIn profile
- Key strategies to generate prospects and engage them
- Advanced Strategies to leverage LinkedIn
- The most important elements of the LinkedIn algorithm
- When to use personal profiles and business pages
- Key mistakes most speakers make with LinkedIn (and how to avoid them)
- Critical steps to shape your social strategy
- Captivating Content Creation strategies for LinkedIn
ABOUT BETH GRANGER
Beth Granger works with organizations and individuals who know they should be using LinkedIn to:
- Extend their networking
- Fill their sales pipeline
- Build their professional brand
- Advance in their career
- Create advocates within their organizations
Beth loves to help people who are not comfortable with technology to embrace its power! She is also a trainer, coach, moderator, emcee, and certified virtual speaker. Beth also helps produce and facilitate engaging and interactive online networking events for American Business Associates and is a host of LinkedIn Local, a series of events designed to let attendees “meet the people behind the profiles.”
Before starting her own consulting company Beth was the Director of Online Marketing and Design at Pall Corporation, a global industry leader in filtration and separation. Beth provided the vision, strategic planning, and management for all initiatives related to the global multi-language website. She also directed the web and corporate design departments, and the global corporate identity program.
Beth is on the board of the Social Media Association. Beth is currently beta-testing the LinkedIn Audio feature. Hint: It’s like Clubhouse but on LinkedIn.