NONSECRETS for Creating a Bestseller with Matt Bennett
Monday, September 12th 2022
12 pm EASTERN
As speakers, most of us look to create books that share our insights and thought leadership with the world. Writing your book is one thing but marketing and selling it is a whole other process. The success you have with your book will largely depend on how effectively you can get that book out there into the world and get people interested in it. In this masterclass, you will learn the secrets to marketing and selling your book from someone who has sold millions. You will discover what makes books sell and how to land the big deals that matter. This masterclass is not one to miss!
You will learn:
- Why marketing is everything and why good ideas without proper marketing are nothing
- How to sell tons of books by just making three calls per day
- How to distinguish between different types of publishers…and which kind are even worth pursuing
- Keys to finding and getting through to the decision-makers at the largest companies in the world.
- Why alternative markets are often a better bet than bookstores
- How to identify the 4 resources you need to promote your book
- The many advantages of making one GIANT deal instead of hundreds of little ones
- How to collaborate with nonprofits to sell your book and benefit them lots too
ABOUT MATT BENNETT
As an author, Matthew Bennett has sold over 5,000,000 books and raised millions of dollars for over 20 national nonprofits. One of his “claims to fame” is that when he was single, with no children and absolutely no medical background, he wrote a pregnancy guide that sold millions of copies! As an educator and consultant, he has taught hundreds of seminars, guiding and supporting aspiring authors by placing a strong emphasis on the importance of innovative marketing and systematic personal work habits. He’s been featured in a two-page spread in People Magazine and on the front page of the WSJ, had a recurring role on Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker, and has been on dozens of talk shows. Matthew is a graduate of UCLA, owns an insurance brokerage firm and a substantial real estate portfolio. If that isn’t all eclectic enough, he was recently inducted into the Professional Bowlers’ Association with a perfect 300 game! Learn more: www.WritePrintSell.com