So many speakers leave their financial success to chance. They are reactive with their financial decisions and find themselves chasing their tail trying to respond to the various bills they have, the tax requirements, and the many unforeseen issues that crop up when you work for yourself. It is critical to learn how to manage your money and organize a system where you proactively build a solid financial system that helps you make a consistent profit. In this masterclass, we are joined by the wonderful strategic profit growth expert and CFO coach Admira Adovic who will explain how to take a proactive approach to planning your profits. She will share valuable insights about how to set yourself up for financial success and manage your cash in a more effective way.
You will learn:
- The biggest mistakes most speakers and small business owners make with their finances
- Keys to organizing your finances in a way that benefits you for the long term
- Which bank accounts can help you manage cash in the most optimal way
- How to make sense of the numbers and make better decisions as a result
- Strategies Admira uses with million-dollar businesses to help them make consistent profits
- How to mitigate losses and prevent yourself from being blindsided by bills
- Change your mindset about your finances and build consistent habits of success
Admira is an award-winning financial consultant with over 10 years of experience in financial analysis and change management with global institutions. The founder of KARE CFO, she is the go-to expert for small businesses in strategic financial management, quantitative analysis, and financial forecasting.
Admira has a Business Economics degree from Oakland University, a Masters’s in Accounting at City University of New York, and holds awards from world-leading financial institutions such as Bank of America and the US Department of Treasury (Internal Revenue Service). Admira is a rare find in the financial arena; both funny and warm-hearted she will put you at ease with stories about travel and family in no time.