Juggling so many things as you run your speaking business is never easy. Add to that is the overwhelming amount of new technological solutions on offer in the marketplace. They promise that if you buy their system… everything will work like a dream from then on. But it never seems to work out that way. We all know that building systems and processes in our speaking business will help us to focus on what we’re best at while developing the ability to scale. In this masterclass, a NSA NYC favorite Crystal Washington returns to reveal how we can run our businesses and optimize our processes using the coolest tech tools. We will look for answers to questions such as:
- Why are systems and processes so important for your speaking business?
- What kind of systems and processes have you set up in your business?
- How did you decide which systems you needed?
- How did you set the systems up?
- How did you onboard and do you work with your wonderful assistant?
- What does a day in your working life look like on a speaking day?
- What does a day in your working life look like on a non-speaking day?
- How do you switch off?
- What tech tools do you use in social media marketing?
- What tech tools do you use in your relationships with your clients?
- What are the other key tech tools that you would recommend to every speaker?
- What tips do you have for anyone who buys these tools to get the most out of them?
Crystal Washington, CSP works with organizations that want to leverage technology to increase profits and productivity!
As a technology strategist and certified futurist, Crystal takes complex social media, app, and web topics and makes them easy to understand and accessible for everyday people.
Crystal’s clients comprise Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, and GE, and as a sought-after keynote speaker, she has entertained and educated audiences around the globe.
As one of Forbes’ 50 Leading Female Futurists, she has appeared in numerous publications including Entrepreneur and Bloomberg Businessweek. She is regularly called on by major television networks as a tech expert. Crystal is the author of the books One Tech Action and The Social Media Why.