- Learn from successful professional speakers
- Receive individualized coaching from a personal mentor and professional speech coaches
- Learn how to better structure a keynote, training, breakout session and/or workshop
- Work on your speaking performance and platform skills; craft and fine-tune your keynote; record and receive valuable feedback on your presentation.
- Create a demo video to market your speaking business
- Become a better storyteller (a critical skill in all speaking)
- Integrate more humor, experiential exercises and engagement into your presentations
- Cultivate a network of like-minded colleagues to problem-solve, brainstorm, and support each other throughout the program.
- Build skills you can apply in many aspects of your professional and personal lives
- Create new and exciting revenue streams
Speaker University is a potentially life-changing opportunity that has launched speaking careers and helped build revenue-generating clientele for small business owners. The 2017-18 class is now open for registration…and already filling up!
NSA NYC Speaker University is comprised of a two-part educational offering.
Online Learning Core Curriculum
When you login to the course, powered by Edulence (Knowledgelink), you will immediately be able to access your learning modules. Your online curriculum includes instructional videos, informative readings, interviews with top speakers, interactive quizzes, practicable exercises and a personalized learning dashboard that empowers you to study at your own pace.
Although you study online, you won’t be alone. You will work with a mentor 1:1 for ten weeks in order to complete the content in time for the boot camp. In addition, you’ll be with a cohort of like-minded professionals whom you will work with in-person and online throughout the program.
Business Building (Keynote/Speaking) Boot Camp (and Showcase)
Upon completion of the online core curriculum, you qualify for a two day in-person boot camp and showcase, where you’ll work on your presentation and platform skills; craft and fine-tune your keynote; and record and receive valuable feedback on your presentation.
You will walk away with a clearly defined message, new insights on how to connect with and impact your audience, and a professional video to market your speaking business.